Eurographics Glacier National Park 1000-Piece Puzzle
- Box size: 10" x 14" x 2.37". Finished Puzzle Size: 19.25" x 26.5".
- Glacier National Park is a 1,583-sq.-mi. a wilderness area in Montanas Rocky Mountains, with glacier-carved peaks and valleys running to the Canadian border. Its crossed by the mountainous Going-to-the-Sun Road. Among more than 700 miles of hiking trails, it has a route to photogenic Hidden Lake. Other activities include backpacking, cycling, and camping. Diverse wildlife ranges from mountain goats to grizzly bears.
- Strong high-quality puzzle pieces.
- Made from recycled blue board paper and printed with vegetable-based ink.
- Made in the USA.
- This superior-quality puzzle will delight and educate all at the same time.